PE Environmental Oct'12 Experiences

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akg117

Reaction score
Hi All,

How did you all do the exam? I found myself good with PM session but not with the AM questions. Upset after morning, ok after afternoon!

I agree akg...We'll see in January or so if we can join the ranks of "professionals". In the AM I had to guess/ran out of time and the afternoon I was able to review a bit before the end.

I agree akg...We'll see in January or so if we can join the ranks of "professionals". In the AM I had to guess/ran out of time and the afternoon I was able to review a bit before the end.
Thank you for your reply and all the best for results. I was curiously waiting to hear from test takers about their experiences regarding the exam! Hope more test takers reply..!!

As someone who suffered through this exam in April '06, good luck.

The morning stuff is much more up my alley than the afternoon. If I ever have to calculate how many stops a garbage truck can make before it is full, I may go postal.

I felt depressed for the am section....I did not have enough time to solve the last 6 questions and blindly guessed about 7-8? The pm section was much better.... cross fingers.....

I missed at least 10 questions in AM section. I don't know what happened to me in AM. I felt lost. I did first 15 question in PM section in 20 minutes. I forgot my NIOSH pocket book at home. There was one question from it. I will be kicking myself if I fail just by 1 point...

I missed at least 10 questions in AM section. I don't know what happened to me in AM. I felt lost. I did first 15 question in PM section in 20 minutes. I forgot my NIOSH pocket book at home. There was one question from it. I will be kicking myself if I fail just by 1 point...
I felt depressed for the am section....I did not have enough time to solve the last 6 questions and blindly guessed about 7-8? The pm section was much better.... cross fingers.....
I felt the same way that you did in AM. I think I guessed answers for more than 10 questions (did not have time to count..how many I guessed)! PM was better!

I must have gotten the easy exam when I took it. I must have had 30-45 minutes to spare in the morning and that included checking answers and making sure I got the scantron right. The hard part was curbing my enthusiasm during lunch, knowing I had the afternoon session ahead of me and that was my weaker area,

Back