PE Computer Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found out yesterday that I PASSED the Computer Exam in Texas. I got a score of 77.

Just for some perspective just after taking the test I felt I was within 10% of either side of passing. I felt really good on the morning and pretty frustrated with the afternoon portion.

Throughout the waiting period and reading this board I got to the point I just "knew" I had failed a couple weeks ago. So I was genuinely shocked when I got my results.

I know that probably doesn't help those of you still waiting. Good luck and I hope y'all get results quickly.

I found out yesterday that I PASSED the Computer Exam in Texas. I got a score of 77.
Just for some perspective just after taking the test I felt I was within 10% of either side of passing. I felt really good on the morning and pretty frustrated with the afternoon portion.

Throughout the waiting period and reading this board I got to the point I just "knew" I had failed a couple weeks ago. So I was genuinely shocked when I got my results.

I know that probably doesn't help those of you still waiting. Good luck and I hope y'all get results quickly.
I feel the exact same way (except the morning was terrible for me and the afternoon was great)... I certainly hope the outcome is identical =)

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife just called and i passed also!! it's a big relief to have the official confirmation so you can stop second guessing all your answers.

Brian

Back