PE Certificate Frames

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to target and got a nice frame for 35$, I got lucky and it fit just right. To go get one with nice glass and matting would cost more than I would want to spend.

Got a nice frame out of the company office supply catalog for my original. I then ordered a duplicate which was mounted to a nice hardwood backing (like a plaque) then is coated with a thick poly clearcoat. Company paid for that so they could mount it in the lobby with the others already done that way. IIRC they paid approx $200 to have it done. Once I left, it has been relocated to the space above my desk at home.

I just used a 60% discount coupon at Michael's to frame something - it still cost almost $200, but looks great. If you can wait for a coupon, it's nice to see what you're getting in person before you place the order.

I just used a 60% discount coupon at Michael's to frame something - it still cost almost $200, but looks great. If you can wait for a coupon, it's nice to see what you're getting in person before you place the order.
I did the same , Michael's had on sell , but I pay around $ 22.00 , it look nice , try it !

what wall certificate? In IL you get your license. If you want the fancy wall cert you have to cough up more $$$$. so I have my license in a matted frame sitting on my file cabinet at work.

Since I already have by NCEES and 2 PE's and plan on getting 4 more in the next few years I've gone cheaper. I got some wooden frames which sets the licenses between two frames of glass (more modern than my cherry wood diploma frames). I think they look nice and the fiance agrees so that's good enough for my artistic side.

I think they cost $18 each (compared to $100 each for my two diploma frames).

Hello,

Has anyone got the CA PE wall certificate yet?, so far I got the pocket certificate.

Please let me know.

Back