PE Application

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky07

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here could give me some advice on writing my project statement. The original statement I wrote was rejected because it did not adequately provide sufficient scope and quality of tutelage. I know its not the project I chose, but rather how I wrote it. Any thoughts on how to re-word or things to emphasize/change to get it approved? (I'm in the consulting industry if that helps)

Thanks in adavnce for any adivce/tips!

I apply for this October exam i don't know if the board have approved my application yet but I work for a design/build company and on my work experience i empathize things like, Electrical designer, duties include division 16 specs, electrical lay out, cad drafting, lighting design(photometrics), feeder sizing, switchboard sizing, panel board sizing, transformer sizing, all design shall comply with the latest edition of NEC, all this under the direction of a professional engineer. Things like that, i hope this helps.

Back