PCS States

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone tried to call PCS to see if they have received scores from NCEES?

I sent PCS an email, but no response yet. I bet we all now have to wait an extra day so they can collectively answer my email with an irrelevant "8-10 weeks".

After seeing the list of PCS states, and the release date maps from the last 2 exams, i have no hope of finding out before June. Oh well I suppose.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=22495&page=5

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=21485&page=10

LOL has this one always been an option? :pcs: That actually makes me feel a tiny bit better!

what is the meaning of PCS states ?

I don't think anyone answered your question. NCEES produces the exams. The state licensing boards administer the exams. Most often, the states use a testing service to do this on their behalf. There's a branch of NCEES that does this for a large majority of the states. PCS is a testing company that handles this for the states listed above in a couple other posts. I think IL and NY also use a testing service, but not NCEES or PCS. There may even be a few states that still handle it themselves.

I just called PCS, they said they received scores from NCEES yesterday and they are busy uploading them to their system and release to board, and board will do their part of uploading scores and issuing licenses, so may take some time 2-3 weeks more thats what she said.

I just called PCS, they said they received scores from NCEES yesterday and they are busy uploading them to their system and release to board, and board will do their part of uploading scores and issuing licenses, so may take some time 2-3 weeks more thats what she said.
I think I've heard this story before....

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc

Did they gave the 2-3 week timeline for the whole process, or just when they plan on having everything uploaded into their system and released to the boards?

This should be as simple as uploading the photos off of a digital camera. It should take a few minutes - tops. If they know they get the data from NCEES in a specific format each year, how difficult is it to be set up to interpret and log the data quickly? It's not like the NCEES sends them a PDF where they were expecting an Excel file...

Which state are you in? Looks like PA just released results, even though PCS told you 2-3 weeks.

It does make you wonder if these results are all being done by hand that there is a million places to go wrong with the scoring!!

I emailed the MD board. Whether or not this is accurate or just a frustrated response because they are sick of hearing the question - they stated that we should expect the results to be released at the next board meeting .... on June 12th ...

One of my coworkers just called the MD board, they told him to expect results by the middle of next week.

all programmed responses. Seriously. Just sit tight. They work at their own pace doing what ever it is that they do

Back