Passing/Failing Ritual

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIUE2010

Reaction score
Since the PE section has one, thought should start an FE one. What will you do when you find out you passed or failed?

If I pass, I'm going to fill out my company's check requisition form to get my exam fees back :) And modify my e-mail signature

If I fail... I don't know if I even want to think about it, I'll probably cry...

Good call. If I fail I'm gonna lose all sphincter control. But if I pass I want a fancy new business card, embosser, and stamp. Maybe just the stamp.

Hehe I just got back from Disney World; I was hoping I'd have the scores by then!!

The deal I made with myself prior to the result was... If I pass the exam I won't buy myself an iPad....If I fail the FE , then I get to buy it...that way even if I failed, I'll have something to look forward to .....

I passed the Oct 2010 FE....so although it sucks I can't pick up an iPad for now, I feel much more relieved to have finally cleared the FE :)

I updated my resume and then slept all day long the next day...

Then called my mom to let her know that I passed and sent a thank you notes and a small gift to my friend whose notes and review books I borrowed.

Going to celebrate with a few friends that passed the exam as well when we all receive the letters in the mail

Sleepy

Last edited by a moderator:
When i found out I passed I immediately changed my facebook status haha. Then I texted all my friends who took it with me, then called some family, then updated my resume. I also went on a 6 mile run and thats where I made a mistake because my knees are hating me right now.

I got a 89 out of 180 and failed which equates to 49%. Does anyone know how close this is to passing?? Anyone get 99 (or less) out of 180 and fail?

Beer.

Although that's a ritual for a lot of other things, too...

Back