Passed PE now going to

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27 minutes ago, thecityofjoy said: Am I right Ken PE you did not sit for PE this year October ? Makes me curious why you are here lending your opinion to people who have legitimately sat for the exam . You have lot of posts in previous forums for April 2015 . Curious is it not My Dear Watson?
@thecityofjoy, there is a lot of ball busting that goes on. Try to roll with it. No one knows anything, but some will believe everything. Relax and laugh at the stupidity. It'll help the time pass. 
It's fine Matt, some people just can't understand that some of us know people who know things. Have a great wait time, January 7th will be here soon enough.

1 minute ago, Ken PE 3.0 said: It's fine Matt, some people just can't understand that some of us know people who know things. Have a great wait time, January 7th will be here soon enough.
January 11th really can't come soon enough.
Is that your birthday?

Butthurt-Cream.jpg

All I have seen Ken PE posts on April 2015 results forum also. I would doubt whatever he says ... Guy is obviously a CON . So yes ... You guys are being duped by someone who Did NOT sit for the PE this October . 

noob.jpg

Someone go to a store and buy some distilled ethanol. Spray it in the mold-struck areas. Ethanol kills mold and also controls mold regrowth in the mold prone areas.

Wait...w h a t?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you edit your post? Edit mold with mole!
You need a certain amount of post before you can edit post. Head over to the spam thread in the games section and add a few most posts to your count.

Back