Passed PE now going to

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duh ... Yes I am . Did you get email from BPELSG asking you to go for Livescan finger printing ? When was it sent ? Mine November 17th (approx.) Did you submit this with the application?

Duh ... Yes I am . Did you get email from BPELSG asking you to go for Livescan finger printing ? When was it sent ? Mine November 17th (approx.) Did you submit this with the application?
I took the exam Oct 2015. I did get this email. I did not do it, as I'm not planning to be licensed in CA.

I received this email as well and I think everyone in CA who took the Oct 2015 exam received the same email.  Here the original email:

All applicants are required to submit fingerprints prior to certification/licensure. You are receiving this email because it does not appear that you have completed the Live Scan/Fingerprint Card process.Please be aware that if you complete all requirements for licensure (including successfully passing the necessary examinations) you will not be licensed/certified until you complete the Live Scan or Fingerprint Card process and your background check is completed.Additional information can be found here:  http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/applicants/fingerprinting.shtmlEmail address:   [email protected]Telephone number: (916) 263-2283

It says "prior to certification/licensure". This makes me believe that not everybody will get the email ... Only those who have passed. Can anybody who took PE exam in California in October this year and hasn't got email .. Post??

If people were as good on the exam as they are reading into nothingness, everyone would pass the first time around.

Well that just proved my point. Seems that is something that is a part of the process in CA, has nothing to do with the PE results. The first line says it all.

:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have come here to pass the PE test and kick some ass, and I passed the PE test.

All I have seen Ken PE posts on April 2015 results forum also. I would doubt whatever he says ... Guy is obviously a CON . So yes ... You guys are being duped by someone who Did NOT sit for the PE this October . 

55620854.jpg

Am I right Ken PE you did not sit for PE this year October ? Makes me curious why you are here lending your opinion to people who have legitimately sat for the exam . You have lot of posts in previous forums for April 2015 . Curious is it not My Dear Watson?

Am I right Ken PE you did not sit for PE this year October ? Makes me curious why you are here lending your opinion to people who have legitimately sat for the exam . You have lot of posts in previous forums for April 2015 . Curious is it not My Dear Watson?
You have obviously not figured out the point of this board.

Since you seem to want to play stalker, why would I sit for a test this past October if I already have passed the PE?

This board is for questions during the study portion of your attempt at the exam and a ****-ton of sarcasm whilst waiting for the results.

:vadar:

@thecityofjoy, there is a lot of ball busting that goes on. Try to roll with it. No one knows anything, but some will believe everything. Relax and laugh at the stupidity. It'll help the time pass. 

Back