Passed/Failed/Exam/Score

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redskinsdb21

Reaction score
Looks like some states are releasing results....congrats to all that passed...for those that didnt posting your score here can help everyone somewhat understand how far they were off perhaps...so post your score here and exam taken so we can compare!

did anyone get 60 out of 80 questions correct and still failed? I think the passing score in around 57-58 correct answers.

did anyone get 60 out of 80 questions correct and still failed? I think the passing score in around 57-58 correct answers.
what makes you think this Marwan? It is usually exam dependent and I have never seen someone post a failing score more than 53/80

Thanks. Any idea what the cut off scores were? Hopefully people will post their scores so we can get a good idea of what the passing score would have been.

not_this_shit_again-s480x552-220275.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, 57/80? What state if you don't mind.

That's a solid 71% without any curves. Very strange.

NYC Power 51/80, Failed.

57/80 failed

And I thought 51 was too high of a score to fail. Wow, 57? That must be one of the highest fail score I've seen posted on these boards for any discipline. Could you double-check your diagnostic, and confirm the score again?

I retook the exam again after a 1.5 year hiatus due to family health issues. Score was high-40's. Guess I just gotta buckle down, and prepare myself again.

Back