Pass Rate Updates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Power exam is a soul crushing monster.  The NCEES gods blessed me with a pass and I'm almost more excited not to have to take the test again than I am to get licensed.  Best of luck to you guys signing up for next October/next April.
That is EXACTLY how I feel!

I used NCEES practice exam, Camara practice exams, PPI stuff, School of PE stuff, all the required code books, info on protective relaying and batteries.
If it means anything, I used Engineer Pro Guides and found it quite useful.  It had some errors in it but, for the money (and now the results) it was definitely worth it.

The practice tests you can get with it were invaluable in my opinion.

If it means anything, I used Engineer Pro Guides and found it quite useful.  It had some errors in it but, for the money (and now the results) it was definitely worth it.

The practice tests you can get with it were invaluable in my opinion.
I second that, I used Engineer Pro guide and the practice exam questions.  It really helps.  I do find the engineer pro guide questions take more step to solve it so that's a good thing.  

I second that, I used Engineer Pro guide and the practice exam questions.  It really helps.  I do find the engineer pro guide questions take more step to solve it so that's a good thing.  
Yup.  For the questions that were similar, I felt very well prepared and breezed through them.

I really liked PPI’s practice questions.  I hated their teaching materials/books/everything else.  If I could go back and only buy access to their quiz generator and skip on everything else I would.  Doing a stupid number (~1000) of practice questions helped me more than any of the reading/lectures/etc.

Back