PA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to know what the "error" is. What a pathetic group. The worst part is, I'm sure that PCS is raking in a nice profit for all the "good work" they are doing.

I don't think PCS is the holdup. When I called the board they said

"We were told that you will get the results today. You will get a letter from PCS."

So then I ask who told you that, and they say their supervisors. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. "They are not in today at this time".

PCS has said that the PA board is updating their system and as soon as they are done PCS will notify NCEES to send an email.

I think they are both the hold up. PCS didn't even hand over their documents to the PA board until the Friday before Christmas (Dec. 21). Then it took the PA board several days to "approve" the results, whatever the heck that even means.

It just boggles my mind that it takes this long to simply INFORM examinees that the results for their already graded exams are ready to be viewed.

I mean, really, just think about that. On December 12, NCEES gave the states the results of who passed and failed the PE exam. Since that day, it has taken 21 business days and counting for the PA board/PCS to give NCEES the "ok" to post the results for PA examinees.

Our tax dollars at work baby!

I think they are both the hold up. PCS didn't even hand over their documents to the PA board until the Friday before Christmas (Dec. 21). Then it took the PA board several days to "approve" the results, whatever the heck that even means.

It just boggles my mind that it takes this long to simply INFORM examinees that the results for their already graded exams are ready to be viewed.

I mean, really, just think about that. On December 12, NCEES gave the states the results of who passed and failed the PE exam. Since that day, it has taken 21 business days and counting for the PA board/PCS to give NCEES the "ok" to post the results for PA examinees.

Our tax dollars at work baby!
I think that adequately sums up my frustration.

Well, the only way for the PA board to consider changing their ways is if enough people complain. So after they finally release the scores, I suggest that everyone write them an email complaining about the process and asking how is it that PA is always the last state to release, how a majority of states are able to get the scores out within 3 business days of NCEES releasing the scores, etc...

I get the feeling they would just throw them in the trash. You'd be better off to write the office of the governor.

Well yeah, if they don't give you an adequate response, then you have to go over their head. Their actions are simply embarrasing.

I got my hopes up as I just checked the license verification page and 2 new licenses were added, but theyboth have out of state addresses so I think they are just transfers.

Still no results at PA professional license verification, PCS, or NCEES.

So distracted by this. Need an answer!!!!!
I wouldn't bother checking the PA license verification website. Unless things have changed since the April 2009 exam administration, I didn't see my PE license on there until August 2009...

I wouldn't bother checking the PA license verification website. Unless things have changed since the April 2009 exam administration, I didn't see my PE license on there until August 2009...
I'm trying anything I can. A few extra keystrokes & mouseclicks in an effort to calm my apprehension is worth it to me.

I usually don't have trouble focusing on what I need to do, but this is really getting under my skin now.

Does anyone know if we will also be notified via U.S. mail. I'm beginning to wonder if we will find out that way first. I assume the PA board would have started the process to mail them when they gave PCS the approval to post the scores (Friday the 28th right?). Does that make sense?

The pa license verificaiton was updated before ncees for April 2012 results

This wait is really starting to make me furious. Its almost 3 months until the April exam, and we still don't know whether we should celebrate or register and start studying for this B.S. all over again. I wonder how many people are out there who passed the exam and missed the opportunity for a raise or bonus because they dont have their result yet.

From the FE thread....this is getting ridiculous.

""so ive hit stalker level... spoke to PCS today and the woman who is in charge of PA.. she said they are working aggresively to have them done by today but at the latest she can promise them by the end of the week."""

Does anyone know if we will also be notified via U.S. mail. I'm beginning to wonder if we will find out that way first. I assume the PA board would have started the process to mail them when they gave PCS the approval to post the scores (Friday the 28th right?). Does that make sense?
Notification will be electronically not via US mail

It's 4pm ladies and gentlemen, might as well give up for today since the entire board and government employee is on their way home in their company paid-for vehicles to enjoy their million dollar homes while we sit here rubbing and tugging each other for an answer.

As a former government employee, I can assure you that labor force gov employees do not live in million dollar homes. However, I can pretty much say with certainty that from my experience, the MD state gov is muuuuuuuuuuch better run than the PA state gov.

Back