PA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same maiden/married name mix up. I applied, paid my fees and was told I was good to go. A week before the exam I never got my ticket, so I had to call to find out PCS had canceled my spot without telling me anything. After months of studying I was furious.

I had the same maiden/married name mix up. I applied, paid my fees and was told I was good to go. A week before the exam I never got my ticket, so I had to call to find out PCS had canceled my spot without telling me anything. After months of studying I was furious.
That is outragous.

You would think of all things that the maiden/married thing would be easy enough, it is a fairly common practice.

So goes another day being strung along with no results. My opinion of all agencies involved is hitting rock bottom.

It's clear from all the above posts that the people on the PA board are pin headed bastards !

Has anyone who took the exam in Oct checked the license verification website and been labeled as a PE? Just wondering since I'm still shown as an EIT.

Has anyone who took the exam in Oct checked the license verification website and been labeled as a PE? Just wondering since I'm still shown as an EIT.
That list has not been updated....I check that along with all the other spots (NCEES, PCS, EB)

Come onnnnn Tuesday!

fyi I called PCS at around 3:00 yesterday, and they said, "they hope to have the results released this week"

aye carumba. I asked how is it that most states were able to get the results out before Christmas and some states have already sent out licenses, yet PA hasn't even released scores yet, and I got some BS line about PA having more candidates than other states, and that's why it takes longer.

Monday morning I was told Wednesday by phone and Monday or Tuesday by email.

Haha, this poor lady. I inquired exactly what the problem is, and she said there are system errors, and replied with "We HOPE to have the results out this week".

Come onnnnn Tuesday!

fyi I called PCS at around 3:00 yesterday, and they said, "they hope to have the results released this week"

aye carumba. I asked how is it that most states were able to get the results out before Christmas and some states have already sent out licenses, yet PA hasn't even released scores yet, and I got some BS line about PA having more candidates than other states, and that's why it takes longer.
There's no way PA has more candidates than a state like TX where I now work. One of my coworkers here in TX received his PE Civil results on December 18th.

When I was in PA, it took 73 days to get my PE Civil results by mail for the April 2009 exam administration. When I took the SE Vertical Forces in October 2011, it took them 70 days (10/28/11 to 1/6/12). When I took the SE Lateral Forces in April 2012, it took them 66 days (4/14/12 to 6/19/12). I was told that the delay for October 2011 was a result of miscommunication between NCEES, PCS and the PA State Board. Of course, no one was willing to take the ultimate blame for the delay.

From my experience, PCS is usually the culprit. If PA didn't use this horrible 3rd party organization for reporting results, you all would be getting your results much sooner...

For those who took the test last October and waited weeks after every other state...remember, they used the same "system error" excuse then! I think the system error is human system error, not electronic system error.

I'm definitely sending an email to PA state board after this is all done. This is ridiculous.

For those who took the test last October and waited weeks after every other state...remember, they used the same "system error" excuse then! I think the system error is human system error, not electronic system error.
Sounds like an ID 10 T error

My husband took the exam October 2011. His company sent him a congratulatory letter dated January 9, 2012 and his license is dated January 6, 2012. I definitely thought we would have our answers by now.

Back