PA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to look back to last year and see when people started posting about getting their numbers, but couldn't really find anything. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to update the database, but you never know with PA.

If you know someone that graduated last year in the fall and look at their issue date, it should be pretty close...I didn't know anyone in missouri, but just kinda looked at a half dozen people until I got lucky, Missouri issued last year jan 6 and I got my number(no cert yet) on Jan 7

I looked up a former co-worker who passed last October's exam and it was issued on 1/6, which I think was the same day the results were released. PA seems to be a little behind with inputting this year, seeing as the FE's were just done, hopefully it's only a few days.

Your license number is listed on the BPOA website well before receiving the paper copy in the mail; at least is was when I passed.

I wrote the board asking when licenses will be issued.

Here is the reply:

"Thank you for your inquiry. We are currently working on getting the PE licenses ready to issue. We anticipate this will be completed early this week. As soon as they are issued you will be able to verify your information at www.licensepa.state.pa.us. The license and wall certificate will arrive in the mail within 7-10 business days."

I wrote the board asking when licenses will be issued.

Here is the reply:

"Thank you for your inquiry. We are currently working on getting the PE licenses ready to issue. We anticipate this will be completed early this week. As soon as they are issued you will be able to verify your information at www.licensepa.state.pa.us. The license and wall certificate will arrive in the mail within 7-10 business days."
Thanks!

Is everyone's EIT still active?

They didn't need a board meeting to issue the EIT #'s. They website keeps giving me an error. Could this mean that they are updating it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back