PA Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone notices this, but the license expires on 9/30/13... I'm wondering if people who passed this spring require Continuing Education credits to renew this fall.
I noticed that. I know renewal is in September of every odd numbered year. I guess if you pass the october exam of an odd numbered year you get 1.5 years for free before having to renew?

Not sure if anyone notices this, but the license expires on 9/30/13... I'm wondering if people who passed this spring require Continuing Education credits to renew this fall.
I noticed that. I know renewal is in September of every odd numbered year. I guess if you pass the october exam of an odd numbered year you get 1.5 years for free before having to renew?
According to a coworker, they believe that you are exempt from CEU's (and possibly renewal fee) for the first year. We should find out more with the actual letter though.

If I'm listed on the state license website, do you think its safe to tell my employer I passed, without confirmation from NCEES or PCS?

If I'm listed on the state license website, do you think its safe to tell my employer I passed, without confirmation from NCEES or PCS?
I did... mostly because I couldn't keep it to myself... I figure I now have a searchable PE license number that is listed as active. If that doesn't make me a PE, I dunno what would!

On the lookup site, I know someone who passed so I used his license number and worked forward. Mostly recent is PE081190

Any idea on EIT? I'm pretty sure that last time they posted them right after all the PEs....

Fingers crossed for you guys!!

It looks like they must do it alphabetically as well as by discipline (or some other means of dividing the results). I notice that batches of previous entries go through the alphabet multiple times in the same day.

A coworker in the same discipline is up, think it is safe to say I will be sitting again in October. First time taker, and didn't study nearly as much as I had hoped due to overtime at work and having a 2 year old and a newborn at home. I do feel much more confident for October with an idea of what I can expect to see this time around. Congrats to all who have passed!!!

A coworker in the same discipline is up, think it is safe to say I will be sitting again in October. First time taker, and didn't study nearly as much as I had hoped due to overtime at work and having a 2 year old and a newborn at home. I do feel much more confident for October with an idea of what I can expect to see this time around. Congrats to all who have passed!!!
good luck in the fall. I didn't do so hot my first time either, not prepared at all. Second time was much better knowing what I was in for. Use your diagnostic report and do practice exams, those were huge for me.

Back