P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3be8ac25f30412322d3ebd706fbced0c.jpg

Related to my previous post

That's four noses brewery in old Broomfield

One thing we have noticed with all these brewhouse popping up, they do really well the first couple months and then once they get popular they just don't have the staff to run very smoothly after that.

Bourbon Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout sounds like the work of the devil. Dark Lord (Russion Imperial Stout made by 3 Floyds Brewery) is the worst beer I have ever tried. It says right on the label that one of the key flavors is "burnt cherries." And I am not a fan of bourbon barrel beers. I like bourbon and I like beer, but I do not think they go well together.

Bourbon Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout sounds like the work of the devil. Dark Lord (Russion Imperial Stout made by 3 Floyds Brewery) is the worst beer I have ever tried. It says right on the label that one of the key flavors is "burnt cherries." And I am not a fan of bourbon barrel beers. I like bourbon and I like beer, but I do not think they go well together.
Thanks for the warning, I think I'll skip that one. Trying the Sam Adams rebel IPA. Sam Summer is much better

I saw some Keystone beer the other day, didn't know they still made that stuff (Bottled Beer taste in a can!) LOL, haven't drunk that stuff since Spring Break a Panama City in 1990, bought it by the case and drank it by the case, all beer taste good when your in High School!

I saw some Keystone beer the other day, didn't know they still made that stuff (Bottled Beer taste in a can!) LOL, haven't drunk that stuff since Spring Break a Panama City in 1990, bought it by the case and drank it by the case, all beer taste good when your in High School!

I love the "Key Stone" commercials for it

think i am going to pick up some keystone light on the way home. Take me back to freshman year in college and when i didn't have any money after graduating college.

Had trillium fort point , then lady gray, then PBR

Back