Oregon UPDATE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They update the License Lookup on Fridays.

I had a job interview yesterday and could have really used the news, but the Oregon board is still living in the 19th century and only allows communications by mail... You'd think they'd have procedures that enhanced Oregon engineering prospects.

Not that it really matters anymore, but the online lookup now shows PE instead of EI for me.

Matters to me! Mine still says EI. I'm less hopeful about what I find in the mail when I return to Oregon next week...

I'll try the GA Tech class this time around.

Found out they never processed my take-home exam, which I completed right away... arrrrrrrrrrrrgh... My confidence in passing is slightly restored :)

Found out they never processed my take-home exam, which I completed right away... arrrrrrrrrrrrgh... My confidence in passing is slightly restored :)

Lol, that is the best news you could have had at this point! Fingers crossed! Good luck. :thumbs:

To those who didn't pass this time around, keep at it, you'll pass in April. Make sure to look up old posts or ask your own question in regards to problems from the practice tests on this site. That is a powerful resource that helped me a lot.

Back