Oregon info from a test taking veteran

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If what BeaverNation said about them sending out fail letters before pass maybe it's a good thing we all haven't gotten any mail yet...

Well we've all received different information from OSBEELS. I'm not sure what to believe anymore. I'm at the point of believing I'm never going to find out if I passed or not. I think they just forgot about us.

Got my letter today. Any mechanicals from Oregon have any experience with the review course that psu puts on? Looks like I'm going to be signing up for it.

No letter in my mail home mail today; however, some of my testing correspondence from OSBEELS has been through my office's mail (which is unfortunately closed today). I won't receive the letter until probably Monday when my office is open next. :bawling:

I guess here is to watching until they update the licensee search. That will only tell me I passed though, which I'm doubting more and more as time goes on.

I am out of town on vacation until Wednesday, I guess I won't know until then. It will be a long wait

Did everybody get the results by mail yesterday? I am also curious if the OSBEELS website was updated for the ones that passed.

Back