OR Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any other Oregonians know of fail letters being received at the end of last week?

I am hoping if you have not heard yet you passed!

That would be awesome. Hopefully they mailed out some letters today and people start receiving results tomorrow.

I sure hope so. My mother in law passed away today from pancreatic cancer. She was diagnosed two weeks before the test.

Life is short.

Do any other Oregonians know of fail letters being received at the end of last week?
I am hoping if you have not heard yet you passed!
I know of 4 people who got their 'failed' letter last friday. Haven't heard of any 'passed' letters. And no, I'm not listed as PE on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is fairly safe to say if you have not heard at this point you passed!

I needed some good news this week!

No letter today for me. I can't remember if I gave them my work address or home. The wait continues until Monday at least. :waitwall:

No letter today for me. I can't remember if I gave them my work address or home. The wait continues until Monday at least. :waitwall:
It's probably at work. My PASS letter came yesterday.

When you find out, we should celebrate :Banane35:

I passed too. Letter came to my home.

And the Canucks are up 2-0 in the Stanley Cup Finals. Great weekend so far.

I am so frustrated. California board said they will mail the resuts by June 10th. 4 more days :mf_grenade:

Back