OMG I PASSED

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Minnesota Board AELSLAGID so much right now! They almost certainly have the results, and the means to communicate them, but they insist on sending results via the regular dumb mail, and THEN authorizing NCEES to release results on website. GRR....
WHAT, they don't do that do they??? I thought they posted it online for the FE

WHAT, they don't do that do they??? I thought they posted it online for the FE
Here is the email quation and response with MN Board:

Hello Allison,

Results from the October 2016 exam will hopefully be coming in soon, but I am wondering whether my results will be posted on the NCEES exam website in addition to the letter  I will receive from MN Board of AELSLAGID?

Also, If you had any information on when results will be coming in for the civil PE exam, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

RESPONSE:

I am not sure when we will be receiving the exam results from NCEES but, it should be sometime this month. The Board will first send out the letter with your exam results and then soon after that your results will be posted in your NCEES account.

Sincerely,

I take that to mean they have to mail it before they release online. 

Virginia says they have given permission to release results

Where is VT :(
They leave at 3:30.  I spoke with the woman in charge on Tuesday.  In the past, they have not received notification from NCEES on time.  I plan on giving her a call at around 9 am if nothing is posted by then.

Here is the email quation and response with MN Board:

Hello Allison,

Results from the October 2016 exam will hopefully be coming in soon, but I am wondering whether my results will be posted on the NCEES exam website in addition to the letter  I will receive from MN Board of AELSLAGID?

Also, If you had any information on when results will be coming in for the civil PE exam, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

RESPONSE:

I am not sure when we will be receiving the exam results from NCEES but, it should be sometime this month. The Board will first send out the letter with your exam results and then soon after that your results will be posted in your NCEES account.

Sincerely,

I take that to mean they have to mail it before they release online. 
That is so upsetting, Tuesday at the earliest then for them to print, post and have them delivered.

Back