OMG I PASSED

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone admitted to failing yet? The pessimist in me thinks that only pass notices are being sent, as fail notices come with a report.  

Has anyone admitted to failing yet? The pessimist in me thinks that only pass notices are being sent, as fail notices come with a report.  
Starting to wonder the same thing.... But I have yet to see any indication that NCEES has released for TN yet, even though the state board has given the go-ahead.

Call your board and ask very nicely if they will check for you. My result isn't posted but the nice lady at the NM board checked for me :)

T-minus 8 minutes until I begin eliminating my sobriety hahahahaha yes

I saw someone saying they didn't pass in one of the other threads. Still waiting on tn here

In april when I got my Fail result, it was at the same time as everyone with pass results. it's by state, not by success.

In april when I got my Fail result, it was at the same time as everyone with pass results. it's by state, not by success.
Oh good to know.  Twiddling my thumbs over here in SC, around 45 mins from the NCEES office  <_<

I hate Minnesota Board AELSLAGID so much right now! They almost certainly have the results, and the means to communicate them, but they insist on sending results via the regular dumb mail, and THEN authorizing NCEES to release results on website. GRR....

I took the exam in Minnesota. I am with you. This is so dumb. It could have been worse though if they used pigeons or send the result down the river in a bottle. I am sure they don't even know there is internet. 

Tennessee right now......

tumblr_mtfdslvhmd1si1qiho1_400.gif

Congratulations to everyone who passed and best of luck to the ones who will be trying in the future.

Back