Ohio Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PE_FL

Reaction score
I contacted the Ohio Board yesterday regarding the results by email. The response was "Ohio has no plans to email results. ELSES should mail results before the end of the week."

Has anyone from Ohio received their results? Good luck to all who are waiting!

I received the same comment from the Ohio Board yesterday, and no I have not received anything.

I received your feedback form yesterday. Ohio results will be mailed out today, June 10. Some states allowed their results to be emailed, but not Ohio.

Robyn Courtright

ELSES Exam Coordinator

877-536-7729

Ohio results are being mailed and you should receive the results by the beginning of next week.

Cindy Flower

ELSES Exam Coordinator

877-536-7729

[email protected]

I'm guessing Thursday or Friday at this point, although I am amazed at how the scores are released. It seems as though there should be a better way.

If they didn't send out the results until yesterday then there's no way we get them today. I'm hoping they actually sent them out on Monday.

If anyone gets their mail before 1130 please update as to whether the results are there.

Does anyone know the difference between pending and reviewed on the Ohio e-License Center? Nothing has changed on the site, I am just curious.

Does anyone know the difference between pending and reviewed on the Ohio e-License Center? Nothing has changed on the site, I am just curious.
I think Pending and reviewed just refers to your credentials and not test results. For a second I had gotten my hopes up when I saw my name in the license look up but then I realised that they were not talking about the exam results.

"Pending" or "Reviewed" on the Ohio eLicense Center are application-related only and have nothing to do with scoring results. There are no categories on the license lookup that have to do with exam results. The database is updated for P.E.s after they send in their $30.00 registration fee and are assigned an Ohio P.E. number. The site is live: registration lookup is available as soon as numbers are assigned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope we will get our mail today - hopefully a positive one! Please don't forget to update it here.

I've got the wife running recon on the mailbox at lunch because I'm working out of town.

So is everyone else running home right now...Let's hear some more passing scores.

Congratulations.

Now I woun't be able to work rest of the afternoon knowing that there might be a letter in my mailbox when I get home.

They will understand you running home then running to the bar and not coming back.

Back