Ohio results In

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hromis1

Can't be Responsible - Off his Meds today
Reaction score
Ohio results are in via email. Here I go again. At least it looks like I improved. Stupid wood killed me.

Ohio results are in via email. Here I go again. At least it looks like I improved. Stupid wood killed me.
Don't give up. I just passed on my third try. Wood killed me both times. I finally sat down and went through the example booklet at least three times before I felt pretty comfortable with it and I had previous experience with wood. Good luck.

Sorry to hear that Hromis1.

Keep your head up! The SE1 is the hardest exam that the NCEES makes.

No kidding, this was my 2nd try. I have out my "diagnostic" letter for both exams now.

Kind of ticked at myself. I improved in two categories, but dropped in another (steel!). I must have spaced. Still need to work hard on wood.

It was a modest improvement in score. If I could combine the best from both, I think I could have passed.

So much for studying and trying to raise three kids.

I feel for you man, this was my first time taking it and all I can think of is what I didn't know. I don't have my results yet but hope to have them by the end of the week. I have a feeling I will be going back in April to take it again.

I gave Structural I in April and could not make it. I know its hard. I gave Civil/Structural in October and passed.

Goodluck next time!

Back