Official I Passed Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to take a minute to say that I passed in WV.  PE Civil Geotechnical.  This was my 2nd attempt.  I decided to take the EET Course after failing the first time with self study only.   Like others have mentioned, EET is worth the money.  Excellent course.

For those who didn't pass, keep studying, you too will pass.

Thanks TWJ!  By the way, which stamp is the one where you press against the paper?  There are so many stamps!
An embosser is the ones that leave a raised imprint on the paper.  The stamps use ink.

I was telling someone about the PE exam this morning, and I actually remembered that I forgot my unit conversion book for the morning session (had someone bring it to me for the afternoon session). Still crushed it, but it sure would have been nice to have that during the morning session - easily the most used reference. 

I actually don't think I really used my references much in the morning strangely enough thinking back to it (ME MSM).

Got email from NCEES - passed!    Got License number before email.     Thrilled, but still would be even better had I passed the hardest PE exam - "PE Water Resources". :D

Passed Chemical in TN on the first attempt.  Studied a little less than 10 hours so wasn't quite sure what to expect, but glad everything worked out.  :)\\

I'm late to the party, but I passed the Mechanical systems and materials exam in Utah.

My first try, studied a couple hours per day for about 7-8 weeks prior to the exam.

Back