October Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you.  You may be confused though as all results are already out and I've passed everything.  I am just waiting for a license number to be issued.  I will list my PE credentials the way you said, and remove the "PE" after my name and add a short explanation sentence in the cover letter for this one application if the license number is not issued by friday.
Sorry yeah. I missed that distinction. I thought this was for the most recent oct session.

The rest is a good plan.

Thanks @CAPLS for your response.

Also, I don't understand why our license numbers did not get generated on 11/9, as the results were released before that. As shown on the board web, there were only few like 4 or 5 numbers released on 11/9.

Thanks @CAPLS for your response.

Also, I don't understand why our license numbers did not get generated on 11/9, as the results were released before that. As shown on the board web, there were only few like 4 or 5 numbers released on 11/9.
Releasing exam results and issuing licenses, while related, are two distinctly separate processes.  Exam results is just one of the criteria necessary to qualify for licensure.

I'm sure we were all hoping licenses would have been issued this week. Oh well; hopefully they come out early next week. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I'm sure we were all hoping licenses would have been issued this week. Oh well; hopefully they come out early next week. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Me too haha. I remember I was anxious waiting for my application to get approved, that was 2 months of anxiety. At least this one is only a couple weeks. It's also the good kind of anxiety cuz you know only good news can come of it.

License numbers got released at the end of day yesterday! I finally got my number! Been checking these forums like 10x a day for the past couple years, now I can relax a bit on it lol.

License numbers got released at the end of day yesterday! I finally got my number! Been checking these forums like 10x a day for the past couple years, now I can relax a bit on it lol.
I had giving up checking and was waiting for an email. Thanks for the heads up - My name and number is up there! I'm so glad to be done. Congrats to everyone!

Am I the only one who has passed the last exam in October and still waiting for a lic# ?

I see the numbers are up from 89614 two weeks ago to 89692 but mine isn't one of them yet...

Am I the only one who has passed the last exam in October and still waiting for a lic# ?

I see the numbers are up from 89614 two weeks ago to 89692 but mine isn't one of them yet...
Maybe something missing from your file , did u email your Notice of Successful National Examination form to board ?  You should’ve got your license # , I would email them.

I emailed that to them a year ago when I passed 8 hr( 12/5/17, to be exact). I emailed again this morning to be safe

Back