October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December 16 midday update: Added Colorado

1216.jpg

Next update will happen after COB today.

Last edited by a moderator:
have any "Honolulu Area" testers gotten their results back yet? and reflected NCEES webpage update? 

image.png

Have yet to get back the Hawaii notice.. by mail, but was wondering if NCEES would update their webpage first by chance? With the holiday snailmail rates, i'm actually becoming that skeleton sitting in chair for Hawaii results to come out.  

I still don't have any mail notice or NCESS update for Hawaii.. 

No news is good news? LOL

I still don't have any mail notice or NCESS update for Hawaii.. 

No news is good news? LOL

have any "Honolulu Area" testers gotten their results back yet? and reflected NCEES webpage update? 

View attachment 15534

Have yet to get back the Hawaii notice.. by mail, but was wondering if NCEES would update their webpage first by chance? With the holiday snailmail rates, i'm actually becoming that skeleton sitting in chair for Hawaii results to come out.  
NCEES isn't updated for Hawaii but I received mail notice on Saturday and a friend of a friend also received hers.  3 of my friends haven't gotten anything.

NCEES isn't updated for Hawaii but I received mail notice on Saturday and a friend of a friend also received hers.  3 of my friends haven't gotten anything.
Justanotherguy808 - when was the postal date of your letter? and just by regular snailmail?

I'm currently in Denver, sooo mail originating from Honolulu and getting over to me during this 'holiday' season seems to be moving at the speed of throwing an actual coconut in the ocean and waiting for the tide to get it over to me on the mainland. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Justanotherguy808 - when was the postal date of your letter? and just by regular snailmail?

I'm currently in Denver, sooo mail originating from Honolulu and getting over to me during this 'holiday' season seems to be moving at the speed of throwing an actual coconut in the ocean and waiting for the tide to get it over to me on the mainland. 
It was dated 12/13/19 and yes snail mail.  I remember when was living in Chicago, sometimes snail mail would take 5 weeks to get delivered...maybe Colorado will take 3 lol...NCEES should update by then.

Congratulations to all the newly-minted Professional Engineers!  

For those of you in Georgia (and elsewhere--but especially in Georgia), make sure you pay your biennial renewal fee.  You would totally believe how many months it takes to get a PE license reinstated by the Georgia Board.  

Back