October 2021 75k Spam Thread?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you guys dressing up for halloween? if so, what are you going to be? somebody please tell me they're going to be spam....
I'm going as a midwestern town folk dressed in my Vikings jersey while watching the game in the garage, and handing out candy to the kids and PBRs to the adults.

Are you doing the project management and it's making you grumpy?

Or are you the victim of some PM's doing project management to you?
The project management is making me grumpy. Just one of those weeks where I question my decision to become one....which happens like every week at this point, lol.

Skipped lunch spam to get a proposal out the door.
<--- Get's to leave early now spam

Architect blaming me for design being late even though I had to redesign the whole house structure to accommodate his poor design and him failing to incorporate the changes spam... this is not a Friday afternoon project

Architect blaming me for design being late even though I had to redesign the whole house structure to accommodate his poor design and him failing to incorporate the changes spam... this is not a Friday afternoon project
Wow I feel you so hard. Monday had TWO different archs tell me AFTER I finished my entire redlines and house designs (which they were in a super rush for) "Oh yeah....we want the roof designed to support solar panels." :oops: ....cool.....thanks for telling me NOW. And of course both are like "WE NEED THIS BACK LIKE NOW" Edit to add: And then they complain about the extra fee to redesign.

Wow I feel you so hard. Monday had TWO different archs tell me AFTER I finished my entire redlines and house designs (which they were in a super rush for) "Oh yeah....we want the roof designed to support solar panels." :oops: ....cool.....thanks for telling me NOW. And of course both are like "WE NEED THIS BACK LIKE NOW" Edit to add: And then they complain about the extra fee to redesign.
We have a sign hanging in our office that perfectly covers this situation that reads "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part." Unfortunately, everyone wants their plan done yesterday and I can't prioritize everyone.

My Halloween costume is a yet to be emptied 50 lb bag of flour. Mr. leggo is going to be pizza. These are very real examples that signify some of our passions!

Spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back