October 2020 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@leggo PE is that a fabric?!
Yes, and there's another one:

ddd8934_multi_1.jpg

My worlds are colliding!

Stone Mountain and Daughter Fabric carries a lot of funky fabrics. I typically can find something I have to have! But sometimes stuff sells out super fast. C'est la vie.

@DuranDuran may get his results before some or all of the Oct 2020 P&P takers, since he's taking it the first week of December. He'll probably get his email the morning of Tuesday Dec 8. When are you taking it?

**Now that I think about it, I/we may need to be extra careful when making the map in mid-December to distinguish between CBT and P&P results.**

@DuranDuran may get his results before some or all of the Oct 2020 P&P takers, since he's taking it the first week of December. He'll probably get his email the morning of Tuesday Dec 8. When are you taking it?

**Now that I think about it, I/we may need to be extra careful when making the map in mid-December to distinguish between CBT and P&P results.**
December 11th, I took off almost two weeks before for final preparation since I have excess vacation time this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back