October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You also changed concentration... reasoning?
I edited my post before you responded. I had more expertise in WRE, but followed the sheeps that said Transporation is the easiest. I knew It's not to me. WRE wasn't any easier, but I could connect to it more so. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll call: Do we have anyone waiting from:

• Mississippi
  • Minnesota
  • Oklahoma
  • New Mexico
  • Oregon
  • Nevada
I know we've got people from

VT, PA, NJ, GA, FL, LA, IL, MO, PR, CO, CA, HI, MT
MN represent. Cold and snowy here... probably why we don't have results yet.

I edited my post before you responded. I had more expertise in WRE, but followed the sheeps that said Transporation is the easiest. It's not to me. 
As I'm sure you're aware since you took it three times, there's a lot of reference material involved. Someone at my work did the same thing (transpo 1 time, WRE 1 time)

As I'm sure you're aware since you took it three times, there's a lot of reference material involved. Someone at my work did the same thing (transpo 1 time, WRE 1 time)
Oh I know. $2000 in books were sold after my third try. Also, my fourth try would of made me buy the new HCM. I ain't about that. 

Oh I know. $2000 in books were sold after my third try. Also, my fourth try would of made me buy the new HCM. I ain't about that. 
giphy.gif

The Transportation people had soooo many references.  I felt so under prepared in comparison.  

I think he meant having people here, not saying the pass or fail yet. 
This is correct.

I'm trying to figure out if we're missing representation from certain states.

Some states are "Day 2+" states: like MN, GA, FL, NJ, IL, HI, CO, MS, PR, CA

But there are some usually "Day 1" states that were still haven't reported like: TN, LA, NM, OR, MT, MO and I wanted to see if we merely were missing anyone to report from them

Roll call: Do we have anyone waiting from:

• Mississippi
  • Minnesota
  • Oklahoma
  • New Mexico
  • Oregon
  • Nevada
I know we've got people from

VT, PA, NJ, GA, FL, LA, IL, MO, PR, CO, CA, HI, MT
Waiting in MS. Being told by MS board that it will be today or tomorrow. As soon as the Executive Director gives NCEES the thumbs up, they will release to examinees. However, the ED is not in his office as of 11:00 AM Central time.......

The mechanical guy sitting next to me gave me this horrifying look while I flipped books in the air left and right. He had the MERM and one other book.
Oh yeah them Mech-y. I was next to one also. I actually bought 2 cinder blocks with me and flipped them vertical to make a spot next to my desk. No proctor told me anything. 

This is correct.

I'm trying to figure out if we're missing representation from certain states.

Some states are "Day 2+" states: like MN, GA, FL, NJ, IL, HI, CO, MS, PR, CA

But there are some usually "Day 1" states that were still haven't reported like: TN, LA, NM, OR, MT, MO and I wanted to see if we merely were missing anyone to report from them
TN checking in

Back