October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breed? Looks just like my dog, but she's a rescue and we have no idea "what" she is 😕
All out mutt haha. One parent is chihuahua with dachshund/Pomeranian. The other parent is chihuahua with poodle/Pekingese. 

to keep it easy I just say chihuahua mix lol

It's a troll.

You'll get an email from NCEES saying the results have been released.  No state can release results until they've been released, and they all get released at once.
All results are given to the state boards at the same time but the results are released to us at different times.

States can have NCEES release to us, States can release to us themselves, State can use other companies like PCS to release results.

I know you know that but I'm providing clarification for lurkers

oh heck that is happening to me too :(  y'all someone please calm me down and tell me it means nothing still
You can believe calm rationale RBHeadge or dispelled it 40+ days ago, and specifically warned people against believing it.

Or you can believe about-to-be-super-troll RBHeadge who'd pissed off that people still fall for this s%^t and now dgaf.

Your choice.

Nah but I attend a lot of the alumni events with my wife
Ah, gotcha.

We're really tied into the DC-area Ole Miss alumni; my wife was the alumni club president for a year or two (there are a lot more Ole Miss alumni in the DC area than folks expect).  Hopkins, not so much.  You just don't develop the same bonds of affection with the grad school alma mater.

You can believe calm rationale RBHeadge or dispelled it 40+ days ago, and specifically warned people against believing it.

Or you can believe about-to-be-super-troll RBHeadge who'd pissed off that people still fall for this s%^t and now dgaf.

Your choice.
Option B, please.

Your choice.
I will believe calm and rational RBHeadge :)  you da best

Absolutely no offense to @JayKay PE, but that photo pretty much exactly matches the mental image I had of what she would look like from the waist down. She's made multiple references to being "fat", so I was expecting slightly more chubbiness, but aside from that, spot on.

We 🖤 you, JK! Miss.I.Am struggles with body image issues, so I try to tread super lightly on how people look. I just had to mention how well that correlated with the mental image. My mind was blown for second. 😂
Yes!!!!  I am trying really hard to get into shape!  This past summer was the first time I'd felt 'comfortable' wearing shorts and the tattoo's, tbh, are one of the ways I made myself like my legs/thighs.  I'm happy I give off an image of a slightly plump Polack with a ton of tattoos!

Ashlie from NCEES Chat just confirmed that results have been released to the boards...why would Ashlie lie ??
tenor.gif

Guys, if they were released, MANY WOULD HAVE POSTED their "I PASSED !!!!!!11!!!1! in <state>" 10 minutes ago.

Back