October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=.8em]Keshia Weston [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:10[/SIZE]​

Hello David How may I help you?

[SIZE=.8em]David Heinzer [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:10[/SIZE]​

Will the results be released today?

[SIZE=.8em]Keshia Weston [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:12[/SIZE]​

The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so.

[SIZE=.8em]David Heinzer [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:12[/SIZE]​

Thank you! Have they been released to California?

No

next question...

How long will take tot the boards to release the results!?!?!?!?!?! 🤬

okay but seriously there is a Pennsylvania post in the 2019 results group and it looks real... can someone confirm? I thought Penn usually came out later than everyone else...

I want thigh tats. The issue is idk of what. I also want another rib/back tat - that I do know what I want.

I have 6 tats: one each ankle, wrist, shoulder blade, right ribs, and hip
I...stopped counting them, tbh.  I was told by a tattooist who was working on my leg that when you have pieces like this done (I am assuming he meant sleeves) that the number no longer counts, the time does.  And I think I have easily over 100+ hours in the chair on my body.

Hoping to get more of my back done when I travel back to NY

okay but seriously there is a Pennsylvania post in the 2019 results group and it looks real... can someone confirm? I thought Penn usually came out later than everyone else...
It's a troll.

You'll get an email from NCEES saying the results have been released.  No state can release results until they've been released, and they all get released at once.

Legit shorts.

*claps*

*squints eyes in suspicion might be from google photos search*
Absolutely no offense to @JayKay PE, but that photo pretty much exactly matches the mental image I had of what she would look like from the waist down. She's made multiple references to being "fat", so I was expecting slightly more chubbiness, but aside from that, spot on.

We 🖤 you, JK! Miss.I.Am struggles with body image issues, so I try to tread super lightly on how people look. I just had to mention how well that correlated with the mental image. My mind was blown for second. 😂

It's a troll.

You'll get an email from NCEES saying the results have been released.  No state can release results until they've been released, and they all get released at once.
I just wanted to be sure.... After I saw that I could register for all the exams I got on high alert...

[SIZE=.8em]Keshia Weston [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:10[/SIZE]​

Hello David Heinzer. How may I help you?

[SIZE=.8em]David Heinzer [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:10[/SIZE]​

Will the results be released today?

The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so.

[SIZE=.8em]David Heinzer [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:12[/SIZE]​

Thank you! Have they been released to California?

No

His last name is spelled wrong in the chat. It's fake

Back