October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! Long-time lurker of this board - I know the "register for the next exam" trick has been thoroughly debunked, but I just logged on and instead of saying "Exam of this type has already been registered" as it has for the past few days, I am now able to register again for the same exam I took. I don't know if that still means nothing, or if it's an early sign that I failed.
 Huh. But then, why the sudden change? Prior to 12/9 I got the "Registration opens on 12/9" message, then between 12/9 and now it was "Exam of this type has already been registered", and now as of this morning it's showing I can register again.
Temptation to troll rising.

tenor.gif

it was a bad week for me anyhow; my grandfather passed away and I had a midterm in a class all in the same week (I'm currently a grad student).
I'm sorry for your loss.

what about today?
Let's just say that I haven't preloaded my usual release day posts (map, when to add pe, etc) into EB yet.

Why is this suck thread turning into a spam thread?
Things got pretty toxic yesterday. Pet photos helped clam things down.

At least we're not alone in our behavior.

Having to pass all four exams in 18 months is sick. Needing to start over if you blow one? That's just mean. I wonder if they're at least "easy" exams?
Like, just imagine. There's that little bit of anxiety before an exam, but this is x4. And it's like Super Mario Bros. If you die on world 8, you have to start all over!

Last edited by a moderator:
At least we're not alone in our behavior.

Having to pass all four exams in 18 months is sick. Needing to start over if you blow one? That's just mean. I wonder if they're at least "easy" exams?
Architects have 7 exams to pass but I don't think they have to start over if they fail one 

Pics or it didn't happen.

This suck thread had to become spammy because it was getting uncomfortably tense yesterday. There was a lot of arguing, name-calling, and grandstanding. We needed the rapid influx of puppy and kitty photos to diffuse the situation. American politics could learn a thing or two from this thread. 

Pics or it didn't happen.

Please have an ultra blurry pic of JK legs. I don’t really have that many pics of me, tbh, since I never take selfies? Idk. 

2C1E0711-CCF4-4ACD-80DD-4C81F4CE1680.jpeg

[SIZE=.8em]Keshia Weston [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:10[/SIZE]​

Hello David How may I help you?

[SIZE=.8em]David Heinzer [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:10[/SIZE]​

Will the results be released today?

[SIZE=.8em]Keshia Weston [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:12[/SIZE]​

The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so.

[SIZE=.8em]David Heinzer [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:12[/SIZE]​

Thank you! Have they been released to California?

[SIZE=.8em]Keshia Weston [/SIZE][SIZE=.8em]06:12[/SIZE]​

No

VA DPOR License Lookup has finally been repaired so I can F5 that page too 😃  

Yesterday I was able to register for any exam except for Electrical (Which I took in October). Now I am able to register it again. I also am hoping it is not indicative of failing. I wouldn't think so.

Back