October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody take the PPI class, they sent me an email saying early bird pricing ends tomorrow. Do they know something we don’t know?

Not sure how many others on here took the FE when it was still on paper but I did. Results weren't sent out until the 15th that year (2011), it was a Thursday. The VA board has a planned celebration for new licensees this upcoming Monday, 12/16. Hopefully they know something we don't know and that's why they scheduled it for then. It's happening in the middle of the workday so I would think anyone attending should know ahead of time. Praying results are actually out for that...tomorrow then...maybe...and praying I'm on the list.

I kind of thought this was for us to complain and be miserable waiting together.  A place where we could vent, and not be told to shut up and that we're just entitled liberal millennials. Dude, I'm on super edge waiting for these results, but I don't stoop to insults and belittling. 
[SIZE= 14.3px]WATCH THE LANGUAGE @Rocky244.  This is your only warning.  Use of offensive language will result in a permanent ban.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anybody take the PPI class, they sent me an email saying early bird pricing ends tomorrow. Do they know something we don’t know?
They know it's easier to keep your money if you sign up before the results are announced than if you wait until you know you passed.

I came on here to see if there was any information I was missing. I am on here now defending mine and others positions from people who are choosing to belittle/tell them to stop complaining. Once I log off from that I won't be back. I'm not aggravated at all I'm eating an apple and typing with one hand while I stare at my screen waiting for an email to come through. I'm pretty sure I passed anyway.
I think 8-10 weeks is a long time to wait too. But there's literally nothing I or anyone else can do about it. We decided to be engineers, take the test and get a license. So this wait is just part of the process. There's literally nothing we can do to change it, and complaining that the results take too long won't do anybody any good. NCEES isn't going to read this thread and open the floodgates on the results.

since we can't fight the NCEES We have decided to fight each other... Side note any one playing the new call of duty on Xbox one, or am I the only engineer who doesn't play video games on the computer?  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna go ahead and say it " No results today. Check back tomorrow"
giphy.gif

Back