October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who has the meme of Michael Phelps before his one race where he looked absolutely postal .. lets all look that way at NCEES!!!!

I don't understand the point of leaving NCEES up and constantly refreshing. You're going to get an email notifying you the results are there; it's less work, less distracting, and provides you more time to prepare yourself to see the results if you just wait for the email. 
I loaded the dashboard at the beginning of the work day. And while I did the occasional F5, it was primarily to have the page ready to F5 when the email came in. It was a few less stressedout keystrokes to make.

After further review, the Controls Review Board has decided to table the Batman vs Ironman discussion for a later date. The next item on the list is...DANG IT, FRANK!!! I guess the next topic is Chipotle vs Qdoba. This might take a while. Sorry guys.
Seems believeable.

what if we had to wait until December 23rd......
This is a possibility.

I will start flipping tables!!!  :censored:
tenor.gif

Theres still like 23847 hours left in the day.... 

View attachment 14891
:plusone:

I wish I could just slap everyone that took the controls exam... slap 'em reeaall gud
It's not their fault for taking the exam.

You're right, @RBHeadge PE, this is definitely Phase 5.

View attachment 14893
I've seen worse.

View attachment 14909

At this point maybe we should just go for the modern era record.  We can hold out another week!
It's not out of the realm of possibility. I could easily see it going into next week.

So I took the PE Civil Transportation back in the Spring. 5 weeks later I was at the dentist and as they were drilling into my teeth I got a notification on my smart watch and in the corner of my eye I saw it was from NCEES saying notice of exam results release. It was a pretty tense as I was like oh man I gotta log on and check this but I can't tell them to stop. So about 15 minutes later they let me take a break and I logged on and I saw that I failed. I then had to proceed to be having my teeth drilled into for the next 2 hours. I think it actually made it a little easier to accept as I had to keep a bit of straight face since I was in public, but I still was disappointed. I took it again in October and funny enough my prediction for the results release was December 10th as I had to go to the dentist again this morning. However, I was not interrupted with that email this time. Here's the healthier teeth and hopefully a passing result soon!

Which number is higher:

1) The cost of taking the exam, or

2) The money your employer is paying you to hit F5 and check engineerboards?

I'm fairly certain option 1 is higher for me, but only if I count the money I spent on reference manuals.

Everyone should go to the SPAM thread and help get it past 25k! Set a new record, the WTTS thread is becoming another spam thread anyway.

1) why 2012 listed twice?

2) so tomorrow we tied for 3rd longest?
Lol things get a bit fudgey when plotting dates in excel.  since it's all based on "days since Jan 01, 1900."  The lines on there are really plotted on Dec. 31 of the year cuz I'm stupid.

But mainly I'm too impatient to proofread my shit.

I think it's Day 46 now? Let's do a Phase roll-call? I have been in Phase 3 (Worry) for a couple of days now. I am confident I passed, primarily because I have a terrible memory and have already forgotten all the mistakes I've made :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's Day 46 now? Let's do a Phase roll-call? I have been in Phase 3 (Worry) for a couple of days now. I am confident I passed, primarily because I have a terrible memory and have already forgotten all the mistakes I've made :)
same... I am so confident that I passed but mainly because I have convinced myself there is no way I am studying/taking it again. This year has already been tough enough.

Back