October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a subtopic around the boards, but basically you take "approved" project managemet "education" (usually online classes, can be as cheap or expensive as you want), apply to take the exam, get approved, then take the exam at a Pearson testing center. You find out if you pass immediately...like within seconds. It's awesome.

Oh and you do have to document your project management experience, but that's super easy (the last company I worked for even had a template application with the experience all filled out for the PMs...I did not get mine from this company). You also don't need to have PM in your title, you just need to demonstrate, somehow, that you led "cross-functional" (they love these cute little buzzwords) teams to project completion.

So I'm at a conference rn. And this woman gave a presentation about maximizing your career potential so now im all in my head about my goals and how to achieve them. Sometimes, being in a satellite office of a regional office of HQ is a little limiting. My goals are almost exclusively increasing my technical proficiency and I'm the most senior engineer in my office. The most senior/knowledgable engineer in the RO is a very busy PM so i cant lean on him. And in the new year, Ill finally FINALLY get to go to HQ and learn one of the skills im lacking (HQ guys came out and i asked for the chance and explained why and they agree). So im going to try to leverage that trip as much as possible to learn everything i can and network more (&meet the folks i lean on for questions). But year, 8.25 years here and its maybe coming together?

Śccgffkffididjdjjdjejejsisususjwjwnendndndjfjfjdjsjjejjffjjdjsjrjjcjogpyofirieuuewuuwshhcnncjzjjdjjkgkireiiewususjxhjfjfjrkirieejdjjddkkdjdjjawjbfjjjjdjjfjfjfhxhhdjddjdjdndjjdndnenenendndndbdbdndndndndndndjdjxjfiffiifififififirirkejdjdjsjwwnnwbsbdxjjcjfjffjjcjxfndnnxndnsekdkdkfifjfjrrjnrfglgypupupyglgzlzlsndndsnenenn!:$:$;;$;$&;&4&4&4&6@6@6@5@(&&;&:&;!!;!4$4$4:&&;&4&:3&:&&1&&//&€|£|€}£{£~£~£}££}}££#+#%%+=%#==}=]|€~€,€~€~£~£|££|£{£{£{£~£}£}£#€#€~€~€}€~€~€}€~€~€~£~£|€\>]>\>_>\€|€|€~~€£~£~¥|¥>¥<¥<£’tnrndndn.  Nnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back