October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll drink basically any medium roast (sometimes light or sometimes medium-dark) as long as it isn't Starbucks (though when I travel I cave), or Folgers, or Maxwell House.

At home, I drink from local roasters: Coffee By Design, Carrabassett Coffee, Speckled Axe, Rwanda Bean (Mike, the owner, has a great mission with his coffee, give them a google if you have a minute. This is what I have at home to grind), there's another one I buy but can't remember their name rn (but can remember the packaging)
Nice. Glad to see i’m Not the only one around here who doesn’t prefer s’bucks. :p

I prefer the darkest of dark roasts, myself. We really like Peet’s.

Rwanda Bean sounds familiar...

Nice. Glad to see i’m Not the only one around here who doesn’t prefer s’bucks. :p

I prefer the darkest of dark roasts, myself. We really like Peet’s.

Rwanda Bean sounds familiar...
I hate SBs coffee so much. I don't really care for Dunks either tbh (I know, bad New Englander) but I'll pick Dunks over SBs when I have the choice.

the Portland airport (PWM) has a SB. A BK. Linda's of Maine. Shipyard Brew Pub. And a bagel place. So I suffer and get SB. 

Rwanda Bean is good coffee. He donates half of his profits to coffee farmers in Kenya. Except this summer, with a special line of coffee, those profits were donated to the Tri For a Cure breast cancer fundraiser. AND he ran or biked your coffee to you if you were within ~10mi of the store. 

so im stuck in a conference room til noon or so with my PM to write a proposal & do an estimate. bleck 

Hey bois! Getting closer and closer to releasing the results, woohoo!! I saw someone on Linkedin who was congratulated for getting his PE license. Do we think he got his results back and broke the rules about claiming it too early or it took him that long to get his actual stamp/paper?

Hey bois! Getting closer and closer to releasing the results, woohoo!! I saw someone on Linkedin who was congratulated for getting his PE license. Do we think he got his results back and broke the rules about claiming it too early or it took him that long to get his actual stamp/paper?
Or took an exam that's already switched to CBT.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back