October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also left my materials at home. After how much time I spent looking at those before the exam, I'm not sure I can stomach opening them up again before December.
Mine are sitting in the basement.

I won't unpack it. At all.

I want to be able to bring the box to work and plunk it on my coworkers desk since he's next. And if I unpack it, I can't do that. 

Have you seen the temperatures in Colorado? It's the only way I can keep warm!
That reminds me. So I'm on a few softball teams. I'm in this one league that has a 5 week fall schedule. It's meant to all be played in the warm/cool/comfortable season. We've had a few rainouts, so now were in week 10 - of the five week league. Well, in DC this year we skipped fall and went straight from summer to winter. It looks like were going to have our playoffs this weekend. When I looked a couple hours ago, the forecast calls for actual freezing temperatures when we play our first game that day. Hve you ever tried hitting with an aluminum bat when it's snow-type weather. it freaking hurts.

I think I'm sitting at about Phase 1.5: Generalized Anxiety. I haven't really started cognitively second guessing, but my emotional mind is starting to get a little on edge. 

The real motivation for that post is that I don't think NCEES really gives the furry crack of a rat's behind what we think about the test... particularly as they transition to CBT.
situation normal

I'm waffling between 2 and 3 as I flip through my references and find additional info that (may) have been useful. Oh well.
still situation normal, but you already knew that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back