October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and no chance for a powernap either. Me and caffiene are gonna be buddies until 1030 tonight.

@JayKay PE can you send some of that tea addiction love my way? please

I've got to actually use my brain from 12-8 too. I can't fake it today ;)
I've been eating a ton of pumpkin snickerdoodles cookies that I brought in for my co-workers.  I've also had 3 cups of tea already.

The key, RB, is to get a sweet little electric kettle at your desk.  So when people say 'what is that?', you can respond, 'it's my sweet little electric kettle' and you can feel the jolt of satisfaction of making people think you're more sophisticated than you really are.  Wakes me up way faster than any cup of joe.

...also, as an aside, I think I stopped drinking coffee is because my accent comes out really strong on that word and I feel awkward when I say it.  Ruins my office persona of not having a Long Islander accent.

That is news to me. Although @JayKay PE said something a few weeks ago that made me think that was the case. Congrats?
I moved to Indy to be with @txjennah PE.  It's a giant plot by me to steal her dog.

Indy...is very weird.  People are nice here.  And the buildings have sooooooo muuuuuuuch spaaaaaace in-between them.

Haha thanks!  We moved out here because my husband got his dream job, so it's a good situation to be in :)  I may revise that statement after our first winter.
Winter is coming.

No really, it is supposed to snow (again) tonight. 3-6 inches. I'll send it your way.  Look for it tomorrow.  🥶

I don't want it, you can keep it! :D :D
We won't get snow!  We're supposed to get slush tomorrow, but it's a 30% chance...so it'll just be a little rainy and then taper off.  You'll be fine!  Every person I've talked to said Indy gets cold, but the snow hasn't been an issue too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back