October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should do a starbucks run.  This sounds like a great idea.
I concur, JK.  This sounds like am amazing idea.  You should treat yourself and get a latte!
You know what?  I do deserve a latte!  Thanks for reminding me!  You're amazing and awesome and beautiful!

Are you replacing yesterday's tea overdose with coffee?
Already had 2 cups of tea.  But, idk, I just really want a vanilla chai latte.  And since I don't really drink coffee anymore (it keeps me up forever) and I'm not going to the gym (coffee makes me nauseous bouncing around), I figure today is a good opportunity for something warm and delicious!

Already had 2 cups of tea.  But, idk, I just really want a vanilla chai latte.  And since I don't really drink coffee anymore (it keeps me up forever) and I'm not going to the gym (coffee makes me nauseous bouncing around), I figure today is a good opportunity for something warm and delicious!

I concur, JK.  This sounds like am amazing idea.  You should treat yourself and get a latte!

Anyone have a good idea for a tattoo if I pass? I originally joked about getting my seal, but the longer I think about it the more I like it.

My excitement for snacks apparently means I snack like a stoner 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back