October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JayKay PE "[COLOR= rgb(53, 60, 65)]do not let them write you into their will."  Sounds like a good story behind that...[/COLOR]
Many stories were told in this recorded training.  They all ended with a, "do not accept anything.  do not touch anyone.  do not sexually harass people.  men can be raped too.".

I think I'll remain Vodka JK and not get married or start a relationship.  It seems safer for my job and for my finances.

Indiana is kinda weird.  Like no one has front license plates? What's with that?  
Yeah!  And they genuinely seem to want to talk to strangers in supermarkets!  That's my purse!  I don't know you!

Yeah!  And they genuinely seem to want to talk to strangers in supermarkets!  That's my purse!  I don't know you!
That's not so different from Texas at least, haha.  I used to get annoyed when cashiers wanted to talk about the items about I was purchasing.  I JUST WANT TO PAY FOR MY FOOD AND GO, NOT TALK ABOUT MY TORTILLAS.

That's not so different from Texas at least, haha.  I used to get annoyed when cashiers wanted to talk about the items about I was purchasing.  I JUST WANT TO PAY FOR MY FOOD AND GO, NOT TALK ABOUT MY TORTILLAS.
I WILL NEVER GET USED TO THIS.  STOP ASKING HOW I AM.  I AM SEETHING WITH PENT UP NY RAGE.  I DON'T WANT TO CONVERSE AS I BUY VEGGIES THAT ARE GOOD FOR MY HEALTH.

Nice to see some new spammers in here. 

I have a feeling you will all pass...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back