October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its raining for site visit day... a misty day of distribution substations hidden behind malls

That prolly won’t last much longer. :p
bd1.jpg

How is that different from any other day in Maine?
Our distribution sites are in the woods. In Jersey (where I am) theyre by malls apparently.

Also first time with actual distribution in 8+ years!

Huh.  I love relationship training for the government: Do you have a co-worker?  Maybe you can have a relationship, but you probably shouldn't.  Do you have a supervisor?  Don't even make eye contact.  Do you work directly with the vets?  Don't touch them in anyway, do not accept gifts, do not let them write you into their will.

Some people look at the phases in the "suck thread" and think it's a joke. It's not. People start using those in phases 4+
Have the veterans given any thought to trademarking the phrase, 'The Suck'? Then, EB vendors could sponsor it, like "Welcome to The Suck (TM), brought to you by: PPI, the choice of over 4 million professionals since 1975." ... Just a thought.

I think I'm going to stick with  :waitwall:  and maybe  :mf_Flush: in terms of emoji.

awwwwww shiiiiiit son, my MyNCEES Dashboard went from "Approved" to "Result Pending More information!" Any day now!
Situation normal
Please don't steal my joy this early, bro

Situation normal?
Hey, someone’s gotta do it.

What's even funnier is that @ChebyshevII PE isn't even known for trolling.
I wonder how many quotes we can get in one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back