October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Type in Depth

Your primary type is Three. In this section, we'll dive deep into the Three profile to understand how it drives your core emotions, fears, and desires, as well as how it impacts you in relationships and at work.

In a Nutshell

Threes are defined by their desire to achieve. They want to advance in the world and will sacrifice almost anything for success; vigorously pursuing tasks and becoming utterly absorbed in the pursuit of attainment. But they will only choose a task in the first place if it promises rewards and brings prestige. Threes like to stand out. They have a burning need to be admired and see life as a game where winning is emphasized.

At their core, Threes are enormously adaptable. They are adept at aligning themselves with the people and projects that matter, and this predestines them to become ideal leaders and employees for any organization. Threes are competent and hardworking — they get a lot done and they make it look easy, even as they are expending considerable effort. On the flip side, their interest in authenticity is low. Putting on the right public face and maintaining a successful image are more important to Threes than developing good relationships and listening to their own genuine feelings. What Threes are selling, the rest of us are buying, and they certainly know how to wear a mask and make a good impression. 

Type 2

56% Match

Type 2 can be described as The Giver. Twos want to be liked and find ways that they can be helpful to others so that they can belong. Read more about Twos here.

Type 3

69% Match

Type 3 is also known as The Achiever. Threes want to be successful and admired by other people, and are very conscious of their public image. Read more about Threes here.

Type 4

32% Match

Type 4 is known as The Individualist. Fours want to be unique and to experience deep emotions. Read more about Fours here.

Type 5

54% Match

Type 5 is described as The Investigator. Fives seek understanding and knowledge, and are more comfortable with data than other people. Read more about Fives here.

Type 6

67% Match

Type 6 is also known as The Loyalist. Sixes are preoccupied with security, seek safety, and like to be prepared for problems. Read more about Sixes here.

Type 7

56% Match

Type 7 is described as The Enthusiast. Sevens want to have as much fun and adventure as possible and are easily bored. Read more about Sevens here.

Type 8

58% Match

Type 8 is also known as The Challenger. Eights see themselves as strong and powerful and seek to stand up for what they believe in. Read more about Eights here.

Type 9

48% Match

Type 9 is also called The Peacemaker. Nines like to keep a low profile and let the people around them set the agenda. Read more about Nines here.

Type 1

62% Match

Type 1 can be thought of as The Perfectionist. Ones place a lot of emphasis on following the rules and doing things correctly. Read more about Ones here.

Neato! @Chattaneer

@Chattaneer

Consul

ESFJ-a

Civil-Construction

"Consuls are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame."

I am a Division Executive so this makes sense. Leader, clear headed, but positive...I try to make sure everyone on the team is good. If everyone on the team is good, then we can do our jobs, and do our jobs well! YAY TEAM!
Hi Myers-Brigg twin!!

This spam thread has taken a unique and weird turn. 

Spam....and the strange feeling of hearing there is an all clear for a unit you had no idea there was even an issue in....tgif.

Keep the personality results coming in! Make sure to list your field of study. Tag me or something so I can go back through the results Monday morning. The spreadsheet is here on my work computer, so I won't be able to update anything until after the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back