October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Hocus Pocus with some friends tonight. Also feeling like I'm still not 100% over my cold, which is less than great when I have my overnight relay race this weekend in which I'll be covering 20 ish miles over my three legs...

This past weekend I went to the Corning Museum of Glass!  Was really neat; saw a bunch of cool glass stuff like micromosaics, orange frosted glass, and a live demo!  My favorite piece was this glass tunic piece!  Amazing to me!
I have been there 3 times - very cool place. We last went in July. If any of you live within a 5 hour drive of this place I would say it’s worth going to check it out. My wife hates museums, but loves this place. The glass blowing demonstrations are very fun to watch.

Have work today (they're trying out this new thing, 5-days a week, 40 hours?), but I'm totally not feeling it today.  Because I am going to a cat cafe after work to watch the hilariously inappropriate "Pet Sematary", while being crawled on by cats.

And I lied...I did not have tortellini last night.  I got into a cleaning rhythm and instead organized my surroundings that have been ignored during studying.  ...I found three scarves I had been missing and a jar of my favorite pasta sauce.

Have work today (they're trying out this new thing, 5-days a week, 40 hours?), but I'm totally not feeling it today.  Because I am going to a cat cafe after work to watch the hilariously inappropriate "Pet Sematary", while being crawled on by cats.

And I lied...I did not have tortellini last night.  I got into a cleaning rhythm and instead organized my surroundings that have been ignored during studying.  ...I found three scarves I had been missing and a jar of my favorite pasta sauce.
Haha I know what you mean. There is a giant basket of laundry with my name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back