October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so in love with my life right now. I can't even explain it. It's kinda silly though because I have a 3 year old so it's not like I actually have a life.
I totally know what you mean...I kept waking up in the middle of the night Saturday and Sunday, like really excited to wake up and not have to study all day.

Huge props to doing all this with a kid.  I was trying to get my license before starting a family, but looks like it's not going to work out that way 😅

I went to Home Depot during lunch and bought a new drill....there's something about buying new tools that I find soothing and fascinating at the same time haha...

What did you guys do this weekend after the exam? I spent it making wine ...got about 8 gal. right now aging in oak barrels ...I plan to celebrate in Dec. when we get the news that everyone who took the exam in Oct PASSED!!  

8FF7098E-3C03-4789-9419-C6045276743A.jpeg

What did you guys do this weekend after the exam? I spent it making wine ...got about 8 gal. right now aging in oak barrels ...I plan to celebrate in Dec. when we get the news that everyone who took the exam in Oct PASSED!!  

View attachment 12044
My family came to visit, so went to a show with my husband and brother...napped...and started crocheting a cardigan! :)

This is an awkward period where you feel like you should study but don't have to, but what the heck do you do with all that free time?!?!
I still feel that way and I took the exam in April...

*photo snip*
This past weekend I went to the Corning Museum of Glass!  Was really neat; saw a bunch of cool glass stuff like micromosaics, orange frosted glass, and a live demo!  My favorite piece was this glass tunic piece!  Amazing to me!

tumblr_m4yp4bT2h51qzeqyio1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back