October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just like, want a break? lol
LOL, then I believe you need to contact your guidance counselor as you picked the wrong profession. We never get a break. :thumbs:

On the other hand, the level of difficulty of the SE exam and the PE exam with the afternoon Structural is not really comparable.
Meaning the SE is more difficult?

Yeah we will see. Maybe I will get a pass and be inspired to keep going??

Do you recommend 1 or 2 days? Sorry if you already answered lol
I did both days at the same time because I really didn't want to study again, but I can see the reasoning behind splitting them up. It's really a personal choice based on how comfortable you are with studying for both days at the same time.

I did both days at the same time because I really didn't want to study again, but I can see the reasoning behind splitting them up. It's really a personal choice based on how comfortable you are with studying for both days at the same time.
yeah, i might try both at once and hope for half a pass so i can only study for one the second round. we will see. I might take my coworker's study schedule and copy it. he was so prepared it's almost sickening. (for the SE)

giphy.gif

ughhhhhh 

and ill prob get a fail anyway so no breaks alloweddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back