October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks that the results won't be out for another 2 weeks. 

:bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure will. People's bodies, just like anything else, handle venoms and infections differently. Knock on wood but it seems like my skin will remain intact.
When I was a kid, I used to be obsessed with catching black widows and brown recluse spiders lol. Found many black widows, but never a brown recluse.

64w5bAPmy9sUE.gif

When I was a kid, I used to be obsessed with catching black widows and brown recluse spiders lol. Found many black widows, but never a brown recluse.
I see a lot of black widows on my project sites but I don't believe I have seen a brown recluse, it's almost as if they are reclusive...(dad joke). Did see a massive wolf spider carrying its babies on it's back, tried dropping a rock on it, just frightened it and the babies scattered. EVERYWHERE. True nightmare material. 

I see a lot of black widows on my project sites but I don't believe I have seen a brown recluse, it's almost as if they are reclusive...(dad joke). Did see a massive wolf spider carrying its babies on it's back, tried dropping a rock on it, just frightened it and the babies scattered. EVERYWHERE. True nightmare material. 
nope.

Sure am! Noticed a few bites on both of my forearms a week or so ago and being who I am I picked at them which cause the venom to spread so over the past week I have been watching this nasty rash work its way up both of my arms in a line form and became pretty concerned so I saw the doc today who confirmed it was an infected spider bite (most likely brown recluse) and prescribed me an antibiotic and said I should be good to go. Let's hope! :thumbs:
Wow man, glad you got a doctor to look at it. I've seen some pretty nasty pictures of recluse bites and it's nothing to mess around with!

Wow man, glad you got a doctor to look at it. I've seen some pretty nasty pictures of recluse bites and it's nothing to mess around with!
Thank you, I did not really understand the severity of the situation until I started researching after I went to the doctors! usually I do the research before but that always cause me to freak out so I figured i'd wait! Glad I went when I did! :)  

I was hoping the results would be out this week.... why do I even care. The deal is done, can't go back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Tiffer1TX said: I was hoping the results would be out this week.... why do I even care. The deal is done, can't go back. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I keep trying to tell myself that but it does not help my nerves at all haha!
It is such a waste of energy. Pretty much kills the relaxation that we should be having.

It is such a waste of energy. Pretty much kills the relaxation that we should be having.

When you put so much effort into something all you can do is try and think positively that all your time and hard work will pay off! I think my body couldn't keep stressing out anymore, over the last few days I have been much more relaxed than I have been over the past month, not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back