October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got yelled it by the customer about expectations of their delivery spam
Don't they know we are busy here? Geez!!!Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Everybody wants the projects done before the holidaySent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Lucky! My want them a week before they asked for them because contractors wait to the last minute on everything.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Are you F serious?!?! :blink:
Sure am! Noticed a few bites on both of my forearms a week or so ago and being who I am I picked at them which cause the venom to spread so over the past week I have been watching this nasty rash work its way up both of my arms in a line form and became pretty concerned so I saw the doc today who confirmed it was an infected spider bite (most likely brown recluse) and prescribed me an antibiotic and said I should be good to go. Let's hope! :thumbs:

I wouldn't necessarily call it a rash. I believe a brown recluse bite will rot your skin if you don't get treatment...
It sure will. People's bodies, just like anything else, handle venoms and infections differently. Knock on wood but it seems like my skin will remain intact.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a rash. I believe a brown recluse bite will rot your skin if you don't get treatment...

It sure will. People's bodies, just like anything else, handle venoms and infections differently. Knock on wood but it seems like my skin will remain intact.
Looks like I found a good place  for that fire. 

Sucks that the results won't be out for another 2 weeks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back