October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not me. The only reason why I haven't closed up my shop is that my health insurance SUCKS and it would cost almost 3k. Thanks a lot Obama

Nom nom nom nom nom
What are you doing still awake?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Damn baby was hungry, again.
That's right. The joys of being a parent. I love it!!Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
"Joy?" Is that what this is?
Of course it is. If it's not a joy yet, Just wait!![emoji7] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I have a 9y/o girl in addition to the 3.5 month old girl. So I somewhat know what to expect from the baby. It's the 9y/o that makes me f'n crazy.
aad6dbc96ed7c0be494b0aa7f24c7a04.jpg
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
If you are interested I suggest the paper version, because you will write in it.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Thanks, that books been in my list for a while now.

Nom nom nom nom nom
What are you doing still awake?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Damn baby was hungry, again.
That's right. The joys of being a parent. I love it!!Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
"Joy?" Is that what this is?
Of course it is. If it's not a joy yet, Just wait!![emoji7] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I have a 9y/o girl in addition to the 3.5 month old girl. So I somewhat know what to expect from the baby. It's the 9y/o that makes me f'n crazy.
aad6dbc96ed7c0be494b0aa7f24c7a04.jpg
If you are interested I suggest the paper version, because you will write in it.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Thanks, that books been in my list for a while now.
Yes, it works for more than just children.

Ugh I'm feeling very not positive about the results guys.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ugh I'm feeling very not positive about the results guys. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Why is that? How many did you feel good about leaving the exam?

Ugh I'm feeling very not positive about the results guys. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Why is that? How many did you feel good about leaving the exam?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I don't even remember. Maybe 50%?

Paying ridiculous rent spam

Why is that? How many did you feel good about leaving the exam?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I don't even remember. Maybe 50%?Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I was fairly confident about 52, not sure that will be enough. I am pretty on edge myself.

I don't even remember. Maybe 50%?Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I was fairly confident about 52, not sure that will be enough. I am pretty on edge myself.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Fingers crossed

I swear my neighbors upstairs fall into every step and throw everything onto the floor before they use it.

Beer

Beer

Beer

Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back