October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 hours ago, envirotex said: No...drink more.  Tequila cures headaches.
Noooo tequila leads to babies or scandalous Facebook pictures
Ya. My dad always said. The funny thing about tequila is: you always know exactly what you're doing; you just can't do shit about it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ya. My dad always said. The funny thing about tequila is: you always know exactly what you're doing; you just can't do shit about it!

Your father sounds like a very wise man

What is this light out before I'm out of bed?

Nom nom nom nom nom
What are you doing still awake?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Damn baby was hungry, again.
That's right. The joys of being a parent. I love it!!Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
"Joy?" Is that what this is?
Of course it is. If it's not a joy yet, Just wait!![emoji7] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I have a 9y/o girl in addition to the 3.5 month old girl. So I somewhat know what to expect from the baby. It's the 9y/o that makes me f'n crazy.

Yes, I am reading a wonderful book that helps me tremendously in business as well as at home... BTW, I have 5 children.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Nom nom nom nom nom
That's right. The joys of being a parent. I love it!!Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Of course it is. If it's not a joy yet, Just wait!![emoji7] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I have a 9y/o girl in addition to the 3.5 month old girl. So I somewhat know what to expect from the baby. It's the 9y/o that makes me f'n crazy.
aad6dbc96ed7c0be494b0aa7f24c7a04.jpg

Nom nom nom nom nom
aad6dbc96ed7c0be494b0aa7f24c7a04.jpg
If you are interested I suggest the paper version, because you will write in it.

Yes, I am reading a wonderful book that helps me tremendously in business as well as at home... BTW, I have 5 children.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
5!? You are f'n crazy. 3 is more than enough here. I told Mrs NJ that if I ever came home from work and she told me that she was pg again, I'm going to mx.

Yes, I am reading a wonderful book that helps me tremendously in business as well as at home... BTW, I have 5 children.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
5!? You are f'n crazy. 3 is more than enough here. I told Mrs NJ that if I ever came home from work and she told me that she was pg again, I'm going to mx.
Yes, we had 3 and then.... Bam Twinadoes!!! They twins are almost 4 now.

Yes, we had 3 and then.... Bam Twinadoes!!! They twins are almost 4 now.

I dated a guy that had 1, then twins, then tried for one more and got twins again!

I was double careful with that one if ya knowwhatimeannnn

I dated a guy that had 1, then twins, then tried for one more and got twins again! Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
We tried for ONE more as well, but we got a bonus baby [emoji2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back