October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
true! maybe you need a front and back flap onesie :D

I'm going to the ballet tonight, and brunch in the morning, and then I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND NOONE TO ENTERTAIN!!! I might read and drink wine. I'm super pumped. haha. But other things will likely come up
Scissors and safety pins. Got it! :D :thumbs:

true! maybe you need a front and back flap onesie :D

I'm going to the ballet tonight, and brunch in the morning, and then I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND NOONE TO ENTERTAIN!!! I might read and drink wine. I'm super pumped. haha. But other things will likely come up
Ballet, Brunch, Reading, Wine, So sophisticated haha Maybe an enjoyable polo match in the afternoon? :p  

the most I will do is a handful of spinach or kale in a smoothie.

star-trek-spock-5.jpg

Ballet, Brunch, Reading, Wine, So sophisticated haha Maybe an enjoyable polo match in the afternoon? :p  
ha i know right? I have high hopes for my class level this weekend. 

It could very well be pizza for breakfast, trashy tv, and not moving from my couch.

ballet and wine are non negotiable though. unless instead of wine i have whiskey. 

ha i know right? I have high hopes for my class level this weekend. 

It could very well be pizza for breakfast, trashy tv, and not moving from my couch.

ballet and wine are non negotiable though. unless instead of wine i have whiskey. 
It is always a good idea to leave room for options haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back