October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You noobs have less than a week to finish this thread.

jA4T01RxBv77W.gif

7 minutes ago, thejulie said: sometimes i just walk around the office and give high fives for funsies.
What are these funsies you speak of?
[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji320] [emoji90]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, thejulie said: @thekzieg PE it took me like 20 minutes to find wtf the load tables were on that website. SHEESH
Ugh. Yeah, that site is basically useless.
I mean it's just for internal use to start figuring out howwe wanna develop our own tables but gross and everything is a link like wat

2 hours ago, thejulie said: @thekzieg PE it took me like 20 minutes to find wtf the load tables were on that website. SHEESH
Ugh. Yeah, that site is basically useless.
I mean it's just for internal use to start figuring out howwe wanna develop our own tables but gross and everything is a link like watSent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Totally. And every link is just taking you back to the page you were just on. Really garbage.

I'm hoping for some nice weather this weekend.
Me too! I wanna wine and read and watch the sun set over the Olympic mountains and city skyline from my roof. Which is outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back